bookmarkable urls do not generate a page expired error, the urls that
do generally look like this:

?wicket:interface=2:ff.sdfsdf.sdf:ILinkListener

where the only information you have about the page is "2".

you can write your own coding strategy that always appends the class
name of the last bookmarkable page to all the urls...that way you can
recover it but it sure wont look pretty.

-igor