I'm trying to create a Wicket 1.3.5 project.
I add the following dependencies:
<dependency>
    <groupId>wicket</groupId>
    <artifactId>wicket-spring-annot</artifactId>
    <version>1.2.7</version>
</dependency>
<dependency>
    <groupId>wicket</groupId>
    <artifactId>wicket-spring</artifactId>
    <version>1.2.7</version>
</dependency>
<dependency>
    <groupId>wicket</groupId>
    <artifactId>wicket-auth-roles</artifactId>
    <version>1.2.7</version>
</dependency>
Which it is obvious not compatible with 1.3.5
I solved the issue, now, Thanks.