From: jWeekend [mailto:jweekend_for...@cabouge.com]
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2009 9:30 AM
To: users@wicket.apache.org
Subject: Re: QuickStart not finding Wicket classes

Running the artefact creates your project folder structure (including
some
useful and illustrative classes/templates/tests) and the POM.
You need to run some Maven goal (eg eclipse:eclipse, or compile etc) to
retrieve all the required jars into your local repository. See the "Use"
section ("Change into the project directory, then create a WAR file via
mvn
package or build the project and run it under Jetty via mvn jetty:run
...")
on the  http://wicket.apache.org/quickstart.html QuickStart page .

Regards - Cemal
http://www.jWeekend.co.uk jWeekend