Hi,

I have a question on how the DataView component is supposed to work. In my
application, I have to show quite large list of entities and so I am using
a DataView together with LoadableDetachableModels to read the data on demand.
However, when looking at the serialized sessions, I can observe that the
session size constantly increases by a fairly large amount although I am
just using the navigator to page through the list. Also, when looking into
the serialized session, I can see that the objects that are supposed to
be reloaded on demand are serialized into the session as well.

Is this the behavior that I would expect from the DataView or am I making
some mistake here?

Regards,

J.

--
Dr. Jürgen Lind
iteratec GmbH                Fon: +49 (0)89 614551-44

Sitz und Registergericht der iteratec GmbH: München HRB 113 519
Geschäftsführer: Klaus Eberhardt, Mark Goerke, Inge Hanschke, Ralf Menzel