Hi Sander,

Two different pages for logon is possible with the spring security configuration. It's hard to see a difference based on the URL in Wicket, so Is there a way to determine in your application if you need to logon a Client or a Employee ?
You could redirect to the specific logon page using an aspect.

You could use something like SecurityContextHolder.getContext().getAuthentication() to check for authentication on the pages. (spring-security)

Did you integrate spring-security with the wicket-security modules ? (Swarm, Wasp...)

Kind Regards,

Olger