Yes...I have been trying to learn more about the framework wicket.

I tryied to check on XHTML parser for possible open tags but didn't find
any.
Eclipse also checks automatically for any open tag.
WicketMessage: close tag not found for tag: <div class="feedbackPanel"
wicket:id="feedback">. Component: [MarkupContainer [Component id =
feedback]]

Also, the BasePage has all the tags closed.
How to solve it? Is it a known wicket bug?

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN" "
http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd";>
<wicket:head>
    <title wicket:id="pageTitle">Administração</title>
</wicket:head>
    <wicket:extend>

            <h2>Cadastro de Categoria</h2>
            <form wicket:id="categoriaForm" name="categoriaForm">
                        <th class="label">
                            <label wicket:id="labelCategoria">[name
label]</label>:
                        </th>
                            <input wicket:id="nomeCategoria" type="text"
class="nomeCategoria" />
                        <th class="label">
                            <label wicket:id="labelCategoriaPai">[name
label]</label>:
                        </th>
                            <select wicket:id="categoriaPai"
class="categoriaPai" size="1" />
                        <th class="label">&nbsp;</th>
            </form>
                    <th colspan="2">
                            <ul wicket:id="feedbackul" class="feedbackul">
                                <li class="feedbackPanelINFO"
wicket:id="messages">
wicket:id="message">[[]]</span>
                                </li>