Thomas Mäder wrote:
I guess it's hard to find a workaround without having a stack trace from a
windows debugger. If you knew where in the IE code the crash occurs, it
might be possible to guess the offending code in Wicket (and work around
that). That said, you might want to report the crash to the folks at MS. IE
8 is not in production yet, so I guess there is hope it will get fixed.

Yes, I'll do that ;)

Thomas

PS: IE sucks!  ( ;-), but only slightly so)

It does suck indeed, but sadly most of my clients are still running it from version 6 to 7 ;)

Cheers,

Antoine.

On Tue, Feb 3, 2009 at 4:48 PM, Antoine Angenieux