Swapna Rachamalla schrieb:
Hi

I Have developed HelloWorld example using Apache Wicket which is given
http://wicket.apache.org/examples.html.

I have compiled the java files Successfully.

But while starting the tomcat 5.5 web server iam getting the following
error.

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext start
SEVERE: Error filterStart
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext start
SEVERE: Context [/WicketApp] startup failed due to previous errors

Please can u help me out in resoving this issue.

Thanks
Swapna

in this case, have a look at your tomcat directory logs /tomcat/logs/ and see whats in the latest catalina-XXXX.out. there you might see a better information /stacktrace/etc what was the cause of the statup failure.