Hi All

I have installed Apache wicket plug-ins in Eclipse.

Now iam able to create Wicket Project from File->New->Other->Wicket->Wicket
Project.

Then it is asking for Project name. So gave some name..

Then it is creating MyApplication which extends WebApplication and
configured in the web.xml file.

then i created HelloWorld.java

package com.example;
import org.apache.wicket.markup.html.WebPage;
import org.apache.wicket.markup.html.basic.Label;

public class HelloWorld extends WebPage {

    HelloWorld()
    {
        add(new Label("msg","sfjhdsjfdhjdjkf"));

and modified MyApplication.java file

public class MyApplication extends WebApplication {
    public MyApplication() {

    }

    public void init() {

    }

    @Override
    public Class getHomePage() {
        // TODO Auto-generated method stub
        return HelloWorld.class;

and created HelloWorld.html

<head>
<title>Insert title here</title>
</head>

Now Iam unable deploy and run the application.
can u Plz suggest me how to run this application.
Iam not using Maven for building the files and i configured Apache Geronimo
2.0 Server in Eclipse

Thanks
Swapna