Marc,

this has been covered before, and its not too specific to wicket, you can add the needed items in your web.xml, here's an example:

http://herebebeasties.com/2006-12-20/using-a-servlet-filter-for-404-error-page/

On Feb 6, 2009, at 2:52 PM, Marc Ende wrote:

Hi,

within a Project there is the need for a "customized" 404-Page.
Users with a misspelled url should get a standard 404-Page and
some "hints" which pages they possible wanted to show. The other
point is that I would like to reuse the templates, inheritance and so on
and not to create some "special" jsps for this.

I've some messages on this list in mind which are related to this
topic but I haven't found them anymore.
Ist there anything easy (like an "setErrorPage") to get all requests
which are directed to non existing Pages?

Thanks for your help

Marc

To our success!

Mystic Coders, LLC | Code Magic | www.mysticcoders.com

ANDREW LOMBARDI | and...@mysticcoders.com
2321 E 4th St. Ste C-128, Santa Ana CA 92705
ofc: 949-528-6480
fax: 714-782-6024
cell: 714-697-8046

Eco-Tip: Printing e-mails is usually a waste.

This message is for the named person's use only. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended recipient.