Hi!

I have question about selecting system of DataCrud. I have datacrud which
displays 3 rows on page (for testing). For that 3 objects it make 5
selects!!!! First for all data and later for each row separately (3 rows for
page and extra one for next page existence).
Is it right to make that much selects? Why?
What is method "Object load()" in DetachableModel for? (I think it makes
that selects)

Maybe i have implemented bad model. Its my first DataCrud implementation
(and wicket project also).

Thanx for any explanations.

With regards Michal