Steve,

Try to mount with the MixedParamUrlCodingStrategy.

Regards,
   Erik.

Steve Swinsburg wrote:

Hi all,

I have just noticed that mountBookmarkablePage changes the delimiters of query string object to be all forward slashes. Why is this?
For instance I want to get a url to a page class:
urlFor(MyPage.class, new PageParameters("id=" + userId)).toString());

which gives:
?wicket:bookmarkablePage=:my.package.here.MyPage&id=123456789

which is fine, but I wanted to get rid of the package name, so I mounted the page like so:

mountBookmarkablePage("/myPage", MyPage.class);

and the same urlFor result gives:

myPage/id/123456789/

In my circumstances I cannot have slashes (legacy restriction) and must have the ?&= style parameters but I still need the package to be hidden, how could I go about doing this?

cheers,
Steve

--

Erik van Oosten