Hi Matej,

Thanks for responding!

I spent more time looking into this issue. I have checked into 2
environments so far including:
1) WebSphere 6.1 running as my local host on my laptop and 2) as a single
node within
our development environment. In both cases, Wicket works correctly creating
and deleting
folders/files from the file store -- this includes cleaning up after session
expiration. Meanwhile,
our production system still leaves files behind in the file store. The
production system
consists of a cluster of 2 WebSphere nodes. I plan to test this 2 node setup
in our QA system
to see if clustering is a factor or not.

Steve