I hope I didn't give the wrong impression. I really appreciate the work
you've done and looking at the code, it's a heck of a lot of work. If I
hadn't tried wicketforge and saw the potential there I never would have been
so motivated to start this process. I just didn't want to be that guy who
just said "I want this" and "I want that" to someone who had already donated
so much of their time. That's why I'm proposing the bounty. That way I can
not feel like such a leech when I ask for specific things.

-Matt