Hey All,

  I apologize for the long content -

  I have a navigation bar on the side that contains links to add Users,
Permissions, Roles, etc... When a user clicks on a navigation link (say
Users), a Users home page is displayed that contains a link to add users,
and a list of all available users.

  The link to add users is a panel that contains

  <wicket:link>
  </wicket:link>

  In each of the home pages I add the panel like this -

On the User home page I add,  add(new AddPanel("addPanel", AddPanel.USER));

On the Roles home page I add,  add(new AddPanel("addPanel",
AddPanel.ROLES));

 And this is what I have in the AddPanel.class

        public AddPanel(String id, int addWhat) {
                super(id);

                switch (addWhat) {
                case USER:
                        add(new BookmarkablePageLink("addLink",
EditUsers.class));
                case ROLES:
                case PERMISSIONS:
                        add(new BookmarkablePageLink("addLink",
EditPermissions.class));
                default:
                                }

The Problem is, when I click on the Users homepage, and then I click on the
Permissions home page, I get an error saying "addLink already exists in the
markup". Is there a better way to handle links than this?

Thanks!