You can try a couple of things - turning the logging level for
org.apache.wicket.* down to debug, for example.  You can also put you app in
development mode with web.xml, but I don't think that's going to help you
here.

Hoenstly, a blank screen to me would mean that it may *not* be Wicket, since
with a Wicket error, you'll get by default an internal error page.

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://www.wickettraining.com