Im not sure how this could work with wicket, I think wicket always renders
the full page.. You can lazyload things, or postpone them until a certain
event, for example like the mootip ajax tooltips..

Partial loading of the web page, im not so sure about... I guess its another
way of doing pagination, at least in the DNS pinger example (
http://www.webresourcesdepot.com/dnspinger/ ) ..