Yes, and thanks for the quick response. What is missing from the example is how to read the list of selected items. Here is some of my code fragments. Any thoughts?

private LinkedList<DeviceGeneric> addDevicesList = new LinkedList<DeviceGeneric>();
add(new ListMultipleChoice("devicesOutChain", new PropertyModel(this, "addDevicesList"), createListOfOptions()));

My thoughts was that "addDeviceList" would then contain the list of DeviceGeneric items that were selected from the list created by createListOfOptions(). Am I missing something here? David