If you have node that has 10k children then it is obvious that there
is something wrong either with your data structure or the way you
present it.
Pageable tree doesn't make much sense. If you are on 15th page, how do
you know what parents the nodes you see have? It's against the purpose
of tree - to hierarchically structure the data.

-Matej