On 19.02.2009, at 19:42, Kaspar Fischer wrote:

On 19.02.2009, at 19:34, wfaler wrote:

Hi,
Wicket RAD is actually not officially part of Wicket, so the right forum is
here: http://www.nabble.com/Wicket-RAD-f35257.html

Sorry! I will post a next topic to that forum.

However, looking at your code, what version of Wicket are you using, and is
it really on the classpath?

Wicket (1.4-SNAPSHOT) is running fine and I am using Panel.add() at several other places. Only when I navigate to a page containing a Wicket-RAD form, this message appears.

the add call on the line referred to in the stacktrace is actually the add()
method on Component, which should be there.

Yes, I looked this up in your code, but here I got stuck.

I have checked out Wicket-RAD trunk from SVN and installed it using 'mvn clean install'. (Looking at the file modification dates in my ~/.m2/repository/org/wicketrad/, the old jars do get overwritten.) But still the same problem.

When I look at the pom.xml in a project created with the archetype http://code.google.com/p/wicketrad-archetype/ , I see that there is only a dependency on wicket-rad (and none on wicket itself). Could it be that wicket-rad depends on a fixed version of Wicket? Does it work with Wicket 1.4-SNAPSHOT?

Many thanks for any pointers,
Kaspar