Nino,

I've considered learning more about VoiceXML as well, but it would be
for a future project and unfortunately I don't have time to help right
now.  If you do get it going, I'd certainly be interested in
contributing down the road.

However, I am curious what your thoughts are in regards to this.  What
use-cases are you wanting to solve?  Although my knowledge is *very*
limited, wouldn't the output of VoiceXML be accomplished simply by
getting wicket to output XML?  And I believe that is easy enough to to
with:

        @Override
        public String getMarkupType() {
                return "xml";
        }

Of course, I'm not clear how a "voice browser" (the recipient of the
voicexml) sends responses back, which could be more challenging.

Tauren