Hi all,
I have a question about Wicket Datatable Component Internationalization.
In the datatable, in don't find how to change the text "Showing 1 to 10 of
N" in the navigation toolbar.

The Datatable component is associated to a NavigatorToolBar component, wich
is associated to a NavigatorLabel.
I've found this code in the NavigatorLabel.java file :

"new StringResourceModel("NavigatorLabel", this,
            new Model<LabelModelObject>(new LabelModelObject(table)),
            "Showing ${from} to ${to} of ${of}")"

I've tried to redefine "NavigatorLabel" in my properties files, but it
does'nt work, the text the "Showing 1 to 10 of N" does'nt change.

I've tried this :

NavigatorLabel = Lignes ${from} à ${to} sur ${of}"
and

NavigatorLabel = Lignes ${0} à ${1} sur ${2}"

Do anyone knows how to make this work?

Thanks a lot

--
Loïc Descotte