Hi Martin,

basically I need subdomains to map to a context within the application.

For example if you have a application that has several customers, I
want to have a separate subdomain for each customer:

william.myapp.com
jo.myapp.com
sarah.myapp.com

I'd like 'william' to always see his URLS like:
http://william.myapp.com/?wicket:interface=:4::::

However in the application I need to figure out that I'm in the
'william' context, so i can serve williams content only.