FYI: it's not clear what will happen with the wicket-security package. The
original maintainer sadly passed away last year and no-one has officially
taken the torch.

We've used both packages (auth-roles and swarm), but neither with
spring-security. We'd like to move to using spring-security using Swarm, but
we haven't taken any step in this regard due to the package's situation...

Hoping the package gets an official maintainer soon.

Philippe