I've already try that. It didn't work.
But maybe I'm doing something wrong ...

Here's the page code :

private DemandeUnitaire demande;
private GererMesLignesUnitForm myForm;
private AjaxTabbedPanel tabPanel;
private Panel currentPanel;

public GererMesLignesUnitPage(int selectedTab, Object infosToShow) {

if (selectedTab == 1)
        demande = (DemandeUnitaire) infosToShow;

myForm = new GererMesLignesUnitForm("recherche", new CompoundPropertyModel
(new DemandeUnitaire()));
List tabs = new ArrayList();

tabs.add(new PanelCachingTab(
        new AbstractTab(new Model("first tab")) {
                public Panel getPanel(String panelId) {

                        Panel p = new TabPanel1(panelId);

                        FeedbackPanel feedback = new FeedbackPanel("msgs"
);
                        p.add(feedback);

                        p.add(myForm);

                        return p;
) {
        @Override
        public Panel getPanel(final String panelId) {
                return super.getPanel(panelId);
        }
});

tabs.add(new PanelCachingTab(
        new AbstractTab(new Model("second tab")) {
                public Panel getPanel(String panelId) {

                        Panel p = new TabPanel2(panelId);
                        p.add(new Label("statut", demande.getStatut()));
                      p.add(new Label("numMachine", demande
.getNumMachine()));

                        HeaderContributor alert = new HeaderContributor(
                                new IHeaderContributor() {
                                        public void
renderHead(IHeaderResponse response) {
 response.renderOnLoadJavascript("onloadEvent();");
                        );

                        p.add(HeaderContributor.forJavaScript( LIB_JS ));
                        p.add(HeaderContributor.forJavaScript(
SHOW_HIDE_COLUMN_JS ));
                        p.add(alert);
                        return p;