I think the admins disabled attachments for non-committers. Can you
attach them through a JIRA issue? then someone with the correct
permissions can upload them. Just make sure to give them identifiable
names, and don't forget to check the "Intended for inclusion in Apache
products" check box :)

Martijn

On Wed, Mar 4, 2009 at 1:45 AM, Dane Laverty <danelave...@chemeketa.edu> wrote:
> Thanks, it looks good. I checked the Confluence website about adding
> images to a page and it says:
>
>> To attach a file to a page,
>>
>>   1. Go to the page and click on the 'Attachments' tab.
>>
>>   2. Browse through your files and select the file you'd like to
> attach.
>>
>>   3. Enter a description for the attachment in the 'Comment' text
> field (optional).
>>
>>   4. Click 'Attach more files' if required.
>>
>>   5. Click 'Attach File'.
>
> I'm not seeing any 'Attachments' tab. Do I need different permissions?
> Or do I have to link to an image hosted elsewhere?

Apache Wicket 1.3.5 is released