James,

We are planning to use Amazon S3 to host all static pages -- The idea is to create a CNAME to the vhost on S3. This way all pages get served from S3.

How would I use the caching filter to do this? I have no way to intercept the request once it is made to S3.

Thanks,
Vinayak

James Carman wrote:
You could just introduce a caching filter in front of the pages, right?