Jeremy Thomerson-5 wrote:

> The continuation URL looks to only be stored if you arrived at the page by
> call to PageMap#redirectToInterceptPage, which is called by
> RestartResponseAtInterceptPage exception.  It's also stored in the session
> (or rather, the PageMap, which is stored in the session).  So, yes, you
> would need a session to store that info into.
>
> A suggestion might be to add the return URL to the sign in form as a
> hidden
> field, which you could redirect to in your onSubmit by throwing new
> RedirectException(urlFromForm).  That doesn't sound like the cleanest
> solution.  I'd have to think more to come up with something else.

Thank you for the reply. I guess I'm a little surprised to run into this as
it seems like this would be a pretty common scenario for an application. I'm
certain willing to consider any approach. If forced, I can probably live
with the long, non-bookmarkable url after this login operation if I have to.