Hi: Gurus, I am trying to render a form and looks like wicket is not
rendering the form elements in right sequence, here is my markup that is
having the issues

conditions</td>
conditions</td>

here is the java code

              add(new TextField("feedName", new Model()));

            add(new RadioChoice("conditionChoice", new
Model(),conditionChoices ).setSuffix(""));

when I run the code I see the radio button choices before the text field;
any suggestions?

Thanks,
RJ.