Hi Robert, thanks for your quick reply.

I am not sure if I understand what you mean. How is form validation helping with the trigger of onSubmit() on the correct form? But I gave it a try and the problem remains: the onSubmit of the next step is called instead of the current step. I think that first the panel of the current step is replaced with the panel of the next step and then the onSubmit is executed.

Hope someone can help me.

Regards,
Dave

rmattler wrote:
Use "public void validate(Form form)"

See example below.  Hope it helps.

private final class Step2 extends WizardStep {
                public Step2() {
                        setTitleModel(new Model("Add pictures"));

                        add(new AbstractFormValidator() {
                                public FormComponent[]
getDependentFormComponents() {
                                        return null;
                                }

                                public void validate(Form form) {

                                        String dir =
Constants.ADD_PROJECT_FILE_PIC_PATH +
getProjects().getTblId();

                                        File filesDir = new File(dir);
                                        if (filesDir.canRead() ||
filesDir.isDirectory()) {
                                                String[] fileNames =
filesDir.list();
                                                if (fileNames.length > 0) {

getProjects().setNumPhotos(fileNames.length);
                                                } else {
                                                        form.error("Please upload
some photos");
                                                }
                                        } else {
                                                form.error("Please upload some
photos");

                        });

Dave Schoorl wrote:
Hi all,

I am building my first Wizard with the wizard from wicket-extensions version 1.3.5. Every step contains a panel with it's own form, so I have a nested form in the wizards form. I was expecting that when I click next, the onSubmit of my current form is called, but it's not. Instead the onSubmit of the form in the next step is called.

This seems to be related: http://markmail.org/message/ktpvzvslq5tupo6x

Am I doing something wrong?

Regards,
Dave