I can not found where to get lastest 1.3.x jar file, so I build from source,
but there always has error.

check out lastest code from
"http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/wicket/branches/wicket-1.3.x";, then build
with "mvn installl", but build failure because some test case run error. so
I build with "mvn -Dmaven.test.skip=true install" as wicket site said, but
there has some error, detail information

INFO] [bundle:manifest {execution: bundle-manifest}]
[WARNING] Warning in manifest for
org.apache.wicket:wicket-extensions:jar:1.3-SN
APSHOT : Superfluous export-package instructions: [org, org.apache,
org.apache.w
icket, org.apache.wicket.extensions.ajax,
org.apache.wicket.extensions.ajax.mark
up, org.apache.wicket.extensions.ajax.markup.html.form,
org.apache.wicket.extens
ions.ajax.markup.html.repeater,
org.apache.wicket.extensions.ajax.markup.html.re
peater.data, org.apache.wicket.extensions.markup,
org.apache.wicket.extensions.m
arkup.html, org.apache.wicket.extensions.markup.html.image,
org.apache.wicket.ex
tensions.markup.html.repeater,
org.apache.wicket.extensions.markup.html.repeater
.data, org.apache.wicket.extensions.util,
org.apache.wicket.extensions.validatio
n]
[INFO] [resources:testResources]
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

Missing:
----------
1) org.apache.wicket:wicket:jar:tests:1.3-SNAPSHOT

  Then, install it using the command:
      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.apache.wicket
-DartifactId=wicket -
Dversion=1.3-SNAPSHOT -Dclassifier=tests -Dpackaging=jar
-Dfile=/path/to/file

there:

      mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=org.apache.wicket -DartifactId=wicket
-Dv
ersion=1.3-SNAPSHOT -Dclassifier=tests -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file
-Dur
l=[url] -DrepositoryId=[id]

  Path to dependency:
        1) org.apache.wicket:wicket-extensions:jar:1.3-SNAPSHOT
        2) org.apache.wicket:wicket:jar:tests:1.3-SNAPSHOT

1 required artifact is missing.

for artifact:
  org.apache.wicket:wicket-extensions:jar:1.3-SNAPSHOT

from the specified remote repositories:
  central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)

anyone could help me how to build, or where to get lastest build jar files,
thanks.