We had a similar problem about modelWindow, Firefox/Opera/Google browser all
worked fine, but IE did not show modelwindow, by wicket debug, I found that
the server has send ajax modelwindow CDATA, the detail debug information is
in attachment.
http://www.nabble.com/file/p22388985/wicket-debug-message-in-ie.txt
wicket-debug-message-in-ie.txt

i have try to wicket-1.3.x-20090303 night build, ModelWindow also did not
show in IE.

my site url : http://www.517wm.com/app/share
when click link(" 您当前所在的地标"), the modalwindow did not show but
firefox/Google Chrome works well.

can somebody help me?