for class reloading you can either use wicket with seam (of course activate
debug/development mode in both seam and wicket) or javarebel (which now has
a wicket plugin).

as we migrated from seam with jsf to seam with wicket we are very happy to
have this "instant change" feature for free.

cheers, uwe.

On Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 10:26 AM, Stefan Malmesjö <stefan.malme...@curalia.se