Ok I'll post when I get back into the office.

I was mainly wondering if anyone knew of some major issue with Maven1 and Wicket/SLF4J - ie the versions in the Maven repositories etc. I note that the Maven1 repo now uses the Maven2 artifacts.

I guess, in order to rule out Maven, I could just place the right jars in the right spot manually and see if that works ;)

Steve