do you mean multiply wicket applications on the same host?
(just like our example?)

then yes you have a pagemap set per wicket app in your session (prefixed
with the wicket app name)

There are no such hooks because a wicket app 1 is independent on wicket app
2, they should be isolated.
(they could be in 1 context like exampels but also could be under different
contexts)

Why do you want to clean up pagemaps.. A pagemap only holds they active page
and nothing more.
What you can do is destroy the session on a logout button, but i guess you
cant invalidate the http session if it is shared over multiply apps...

johan