I compared wicketstuff.minis.veil  and   WicketAjaxIndicatorAppender

http://www.nabble.com/file/p22582613/code.gif

this is the code from   WicketAjaxIndicatorAppender   , but this method
public void onRendered(Component component)
is not overriden in   org.wicketstuff.minis.veil.VeilResources

please tell how should I override this method ?