I'm assuming your using the 1.4 snapshot...

I think that images will be relative to the component (or at least one if them up the tree).

The image component uses a resource that will use the arc attribute to look for the images, so if the arc attribute is bogus, then one of the other methods of locating it better be correct.

- Brill Pappin
  Sent from my mobile.