What version of liferay are you using?

Wicket 1.3.x needs the portlet bridge implementation. (to cater for portlet1.0 spec). And for weblogic I think you'r on your own. This bridge implementation is portlet container specific.

Wicket 1.4 you shouldn't need the portlet bridges any more but then Weblogic will need to fully support portlet 2.0 spec. I have no idea if they do.

Thijs