Hello,

i'm quite new to Wicket, and i'm trying to see what is the most common way
of adding tooltip texts to for example a Label in wicket.

I did find the 10-point-wiki about tooltips
(http://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/how-to-add-tooltips.html), which seemed
quite complicated to me, so I thought i'd go and look if there was a
smoother way.

I found the dojo-package which seemed ok at first, but when i looked at the
tutorial page
(http://wicketstuff.org/confluence/display/STUFFWIKI/DojoTutorials), it
noted all the tooltip-related sections as "obsolete", but no further
indication as to why this is the case...

Can anybody help me out a bit here? Can I use dojo, or is there something
better that people use, that hopefully is pretty easy to set up in my wicket
project?

Thankful for pointers.