+1 but only because it's april fool's day :)

Martijn Dashorst wrote:
The Wicket PMC has discussed the following action. Because I think it
is prudent that the Wicket community keeps evolving with the state of
Java, I've created a board resolution to rename Wicket to WicketFX
(thanks Igor for the suggestion!)

WHEREAS, the Board of Directors deems it to be in the best interests
of the Foundation and the Apache Wicket community to rename Apache
Wicket to Apache WicketFX to get presentation slots at the JavaOne
conference, and make it easier to obtain JSR status.

NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT RESOLVED, that the project formerly known as the
"Apache Wicket" project, be and hereby is renamed to "Apache
WicketFX"; and be it further

RESOLVED, that the Apache WicketFX PMC be and hereby is responsible to
submit or propose new presentations and tutorials to the JavaOne
Conference concerning Wicket and FX; and be it further

RESOLVED, that the Apache WicketFX PMC be and hereby is responsible to
submit the Apache WicketFX project to the JCP and obtain JSR status;
and be it further

RESOLVED, that the original Apache Wicket PMC be and hereby is
dissolved of its responsibilities for this day, April 1st, 2009.

[ ] +1, accept above resolution
[ ] -1, don't accept above resolution, because ...

This vote runs for just today, otherwise we won't be able to get it
accepted by the board this month.

Martijn