~0/1

I don't care... but I can't say that I think FX makes it "cool"...
Sounds more like a bad 90's TV show to me :)

As long as it work, I don't care what its called... um... maybe I should qualify that... I don't care what its called as long as I won't be embarrassed when talking to my clients about it :)

- brill