I have a list view that has some form components (a checkbox and a
RadioChoice). All of the data from the ListView is getting displayed on the
page properly, but when I try to modify one of the form values, it isn't
getting updated as expected. If anyone has any idea what I might be doing
wrong, please let me know. I have pasted the contents of my code below.

public class MaintainUsersPage extends EzdecBaseWebPage {

    @SpringBean
    private ISecurityRepository securityRepository;

    @SpringBean
    private ISecurityService securityService;

    private EzdecAccount account;

    public class UsersModel extends LoadableDetachableModel {
        private EzdecAccount account;

        public UsersModel(EzdecAccount account) {
            this.account = account;
        }

        @Override
        protected Object load() {
            List<EzdecUser> users =
securityRepository.findAllNonArchivedUsersByAccount(account);
            return users;

public MaintainUsersPage() {
        add(new FeedbackPanel("feedback"));

        account = EzdecSession.getCurrentUser().getAccount();

        add(new BookmarkablePageLink("inviteUserLink", InviteUser.class));

        add(new Label("accountName", new PropertyModel(account, "name")));

        Form form = new Form("maintainUsersForm");
        PageableListView users = new PageableListView("users", new
UsersModel(account), 20) {

            @Override
            protected void populateItem(final ListItem item) {
                if (item.getIndex() % 2 == 0) {
                    item.add(new SimpleAttributeModifier("class", "odd"));
                }
                final EzdecUser user = (EzdecUser) item.getModelObject();
                Link nameLink = new Link("nameLink") {
                    @Override
                    public void onClick() {
                        setResponsePage(new UpdateUserProfilePage(user));
                    }
                };
                nameLink.add(new Label("fullname", user.getFullname()));
                item.add(nameLink);
                item.add(new ExternalLink("emailLink", "mailto:"; +
user.getEmail()).add(new Label("email", user.getEmail())));
                item.add(new CheckBox("active", new PropertyModel(user,
"active")));
                item.add(new RadioChoice("roles",
                         new PropertyModel(user, "roles"),
                         Arrays.asList(EzdecRole.values())));
                Link deleteLink = new Link("delete") {
                    @Override
                    public void onClick() {
                        if (securityService.archiveUser(user)) {
                            EzdecSession.get().info("User " +
user.getFullname() + " has been deleted.");
                            setResponsePage(MaintainUsersPage.class);
                        } else {
                            EzdecSession.get().info("User " +
user.getFullname() +
                                " could not be be deleted. Please ensure that
you " +
                                " are an account administrator and that you are
" +
                                " not trying to delete your own account.");
                            setResponsePage(MaintainUsersPage.class);
                };
                deleteLink.add(new SimpleAttributeModifier("onclick",
                        "return confirm('Are you sure?');"));
                item.add(deleteLink);

                Link submitLink = new Link("submitLink") {
                    @Override
                    public void onClick() {
                        if (securityService.updateUser(user)) {
                            EzdecSession.get().info("User " +
user.getFullname() + " has been updated.");
                            setResponsePage(MaintainUsersPage.class);
                        } else {
                            EzdecSession.get().info("User " +
user.getFullname() + " has not been updated.");
                            setResponsePage(MaintainUsersPage.class);
                };
                item.add(submitLink);
            }
        };

        form.add(users);
        add(form);
        add(new PagingNavigator("navigator", users));