it is much simpler and more efficient to set proper caching headers.
concatenating resources often does not work because different
components on different pages contribute different resources, so there
are a lot of variations of these huge files you may end up with and
would have to stream to the user over and over. yes, it would only be
one request per page, but it would be a huge one over and over as
opposed to being able to cache a lot of small resources and never
request them again.

-igor

On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 9:00 AM, Matt Welch <matt...@welchkin.net> wrote:

> Thanks.
>
> Matt
>

> Ryan Crumley wrote:
>>
>> Matt,
>>
>> Add this to your WebApplication.init() method:
>>
>> getResourceSettings().setResourcePollFrequency(null);
>>
>> Ryan
>>
>> On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 9:33 PM, Matthew Welch <matt...@welchkin.net>
>> wrote:
>>> I'm experimenting with Wicket inside Google's new Java support for its
>>> App
>>> Engine. My simple apps run fine if the configuration is set to