Oh nice... exactly what I was thinking... glad I don't have to write it!

- Brill Pappin

On 9-Apr-09, at 1:26 PM, Roman Zechner wrote:

Hi Eduardo!

I remember there was once a discussion here on the mailing list, I think part of that was

http://techblog.molindo.at/2008/08/wicket-interface-speed-up-merging-resources-for-fewer-http-requests.html

Roman

Eduardo Nunes wrote:
<link href="..." /> for the css
and
<script language="javascript" src="..." /> for the javascripts