- get the list of tabs from the TabPanel
- update the list: just put in a new PanelCachingTab on the correct index
- call setCurrentTab on the TabPanel (even if the correct tab is already visible!) - if done from Ajax callback, don't forget to add all changed components to the AjaxRequestTarget

Regards,
    Erik.

tubin gen wrote:
Is it possible to update a panel which is inside
org.apache.wicket.extensions.markup.html.tabs.PanelCachingTab  ,
I tried to add the panel to AjaxREquestTraget , it did   not work ,
please suggest me if it is possible to refresh   a   PanelCachingTab

Erik van Oosten