We have an issue where we are using a CMS that provides an API for
getting article components in a peculiar way: Links are sent over as a
raw HTML "element" followed by a "link element" followed by the rest of
the HTML. So a link like <a href="http://foo/fie";> is sent as
1. HTML: <a href="
2. Link: EXTERNAL, http://foo/fie
3. HTML: ">

Now, some of these links are article ids that we want to turn into
wicket-extensions breadcrumb links in a BreadCrumbBar. Using the
BreadCrumbLink does not work since we don't actually have a HTML
template element to apply the Link to.

Is there a way to use urlFor() or the like to create links that updates
the breadcrumb model with our BreadCrumbPanel subclass for the linked
id, i.e. IBreadCrumbModel.setActive(new ArticlePanel(...))?

Med vennlig hilsen

TOR IVER WILHELMSEN
Senior systemutvikler
Arrive AS