The same theme as my exerciselog.eu although I've taken the exercise
view of it :) Maybe we should have some interaction (provided you do a
international site)?

My software setup are almost the same :) With the exception of wicket
1.3 and tomcat.. Although my server are a p3 500mhz 512mb-ram if it
gets more serious or runs too slow i'll upgrade it..