Nino,

I think your problem is not related.

The html files are found, pages without inner classes are correctly
rendered. It's just that he does not seem to be finding markup that is
contained in the parent markup. He looks for
ParentClass$InnerClass.html.

and we are not using eclipse for that build, standard maven ear and
war/jar packaging

I might create a sample project and submit a jira issue later this week

Francis

http://www.somatik.be