I resolved it with adding additional property

tinyMCESettings.addCustomSetting("mode : textareas");

it works but new problem appeared   the readonly text area displays html tag
I will attach images of  textarea in read-only and editable
read-only
http://www.nabble.com/file/p23160955/textarea-read-only.png
editable
http://www.nabble.com/file/p23160955/textarea-editable.png

please  tell me how to resolve this

tinymce settings for readonly
                TinyMCESettings tinyMCESettings=  new
TinyMCESettings(Theme.advanced);
                tinyMCESettings.addCustomSetting("readonly : true");
                tinyMCESettings.addCustomSetting("mode : textareas");

and generated html code
<script type="text/javascript" ><!--/*--><![CDATA[/*><!--*/
 tinyMCE.init({
        mode : "exact",
        elements : "tinymcecomments65",
        language : "en",
        theme : "advanced",
        readonly : true,
        mode : textareas });

i dont know if i can control   property mode ,by default tinymcesetting puts
value exact and if i dont put mode textareas i will get a editable textarea.