Hi,

I use a javascript function to move it and then a target.appendJavascript() to call it. This is for an iframe but should work for you. Every now and then I notice a very tiny delay in the appearance of the ModalWindow and the movement of it to its final location. if you can fix that let me know ;)

final AjaxLink link = new AjaxLink("modal-link") {
                window.show(target);
                target.appendJavascript("fixWindowVertical();");
        }
};

/* fix vertical issue with Wicket Modal window in an iframe. puts it 50px below top of viewport rather than vertically centered. */
function fixWindowVertical() {
        var myWindow=Wicket.Window.get();
        if(myWindow) {
                var top = getScroll() + 50;